Terms and Conditions
- A £35 refundable deposit will be required to confirm all bookings. This is taken to ensure that appointments are kept and the time with the team is secured. Once booked the session is non-cancellable but may be moved provided 72 hours working notice is given. The refundable deposit is an acceptance of the our terms and conditions, providing all conditions have been met the £35 is refunded at the viewing stage or can be used towards our beautiful range of products.
- Please ensure parents or legal guardians are present at the shoot session and viewing as the gift item (if applicable) will not be produced otherwise and deposit forfeited.
- Selected experiences may encourage extra participants (must be siblings or parents), please contact the studio on 01332 650 076 for more info.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for available dates, should customer not allow this time,
no refunds for gift experiences will be considered.
- Each experience carries a 1 hour shoot session and 1 hour cinematic portrait ordering session where customers may view the artwork we have especially created.Appointments thereafter are chargeable at £125 per hour after a min package spend from first viewing. We do not offer online viewings as our work must be enjoyed from the comfort of our studios.
- Gift experience is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All members (must be a parent or legal guardian in attendance) pre-arranged to be in the session must attend and both parents (if applicable) must attend the viewing to validate the experience.
- No further product purchase necessary, but our personalised artwork crafted especially for you is going to be great so you may be tempted! Only products purchased will be processed and images retained for this purpose.
- Only one promotional session allowed per family which includes one gift item (where applicable). Returning customers to contact the studio directly on 01332 650 076
- Experiences are limited to One per family per year – please contact the studio on 01332 650 076 for more info if you wish to return for a different experience.
- Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents may happen, and all customers should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. You are at the studio location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
- All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Pop! Studios are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
- No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the studio.
- All bookings made through Pop! Studios via email or phone booking means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Pop Studios have a zero tolerance to aggressive, abusive and intimidating behaviour which our staff will not tolerate.
- Pop! Studios & Mackney Photography have a right to refuse to photograph returning customers on secondary promotion/ competition entries if they have not disclosed themselves upon booking. A full charge and retainer for products of up to £425 may be requested at the discretions of the studio. Any returning customers please call the studio directly on 01332 650 076 to see if eligible for further gift experiences.
- These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without any prior or written consent.
Pop! Studios & Mackney Photography have the right of refusal should conditions not be met.